Members of Hope for Addiction believe that all children should live to reach their full potential. With the tragic deaths of our children and loved ones to drug addiction, we join together to promote awareness of the disease of addiction and the devastating affects it has on our youth. The Hope for Addiction Scholarship fulfills our goal by offering those in recovery a new chance at life. It helps the recovering addict by providing the opportunity to build a healthy and productive life.
Please fill out the form below to apply for the scholarship program. Fields marked with an asterisk(*) are required. When you are finished with the form, click on the Submit Application button below.
Terms and Conditions of Award
Scholarships are awarded to individuals in recovery who meet the following criteria:
- Committed to abstain from drugs and alcohol for their lifetime.
- Are 28 years of age or younger.
How the Scholarship Can Be Used
Scholarships up to the amount of $1,000 may be used for the following:
- Continuing education at a community college or other secondary school.
- Attendance at a trade school including, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.
- Attendance at a technical school working towards a certification.
Scholarships will be granted annually as follows:
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Award recipients will be selected quarterly.
- All applications are considered strictly confidential.
- The foundation members will select the final award recipients from the applications received.
- The number of scholarships awarded each year will be determined by the foundation members at the January meeting, and will depend on the financial strength of the Foundation.